cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message "you have dialled an incorrect number" from my iPhone

calauza
Visitor

I recently updated my iPhone to iOS 15.2 and today I've noticed that I'm not able anymore to call people that are already saved in my contact list. I always get an "sorry, you have dialled an incorrect number" message.

Incoming calls are fine.

I read here in the forums about the exact same issue happening a couple of times in the past, and only being fixed by EE after people complained. So if you're affected please write here, hopefully someone will notice!

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@calauza   You need to call customer service to get this looked at.  It sounds like a line reset will fix it.    Have you tried doing a network reset on your device?    

EE will not look at anything as not all customers are effected and it’s a device issue not a network issue and EE don’t know who you are to help you.  

bristolian
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Hi @calauza

Are you able to make calls to numbers not in your contact list? Equally if you delete an affected number from your contacts or dial the number manually, does the call connect?

This does sound more like a phone problem than a network issue, based on your symptoms so far.