Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Text and calls in France

I am currently in France and cannot make outgoing calls or text. I am receiving incoming calls and text but cannot call out or reply to texts. I have the roam abroad pass and received the EE message when I arrived saying I could use my phone as norma...

Lmoon by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Price increases

I’d love to hear the explanation of why the roam abroad fee has been raised by 25%!!!! Nothing but an absolute con. Trying to make calls from abroad to the uk is a joke with the appalling reception and calls constantly dropping out. I’ve never experi...

Resolved! VM problem

Hi, suddenly when calls divert to VM they get my recorded greeting saying to leave a message. It then says a default message that ' the person that you are calling cannot accept messages. Please text or try calling again later' No idea why it is doin...

Leslo1 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Help please

Please help. I'm so confused. I am in Germany. Data roaming on. Can use WhatsApp and email but unable to use phone and messaging. Can't log on to ee account as it just won't let me and can't ring them obv. Logged onto hotel Wi-Fi ok. Why can't I make...

SCBE by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New Phone

Hi,I have tried emailimg Customer relations and the email keeps bouncing back!!The same thing happened on emailing EEs CEOs etc and those also bounced back.Is that because aee are receiving too many complaints and these guys do not want to hear about...

Roaming not working in US

Hello Community,I'm on pay monthly and activated roaming abroad via text and received a confirmation message while in UK. Having landed in the US, it's not working and the EE page on data on the Sign In To Network iFrame says "you don't have data, bu...

PiperGram by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful