Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Can’t phone 150

I want to see if I can upgrade and cannot call 150 or any of the other number provided from my phone

Brak nielimitowanych minut

Witam. Od samego początku kiedy posiadam ta kartę nie mogę wykonać żadnego połączenia mimo że wyświetla mi się ze mam nielimitowane. Na moją kartę naliczyło rachunek 800 zł mimo że posiadam kartę EE. Doładowałem 5 funtów i mi je wykorzystało na połąc...

Resolved! Re: No signal using sim in Thailand

Hi, I have the same problem, I switched from pay monthly to pay as you go and since switching to pay as you go have found I get no network anywhere.

Abbyk1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

International Roaming

I have the £2.29 per day EU roaming. When I arrived France I received a text from EE welcoming me and saying that I should visit Care.EE.co.uk/help/phones-and-device for the best coverage. I followed the instructions and now nothing works. No phone c...

mcsup by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Need help URGENT - Complex team

Hi, My and my son's mobile numbers are messed up, and EE team members cancelled mine. Last two days, I have been trying to resolve this and have yet to be successful. Is there anyone from the complex team who that look into this? As per customer serv...

vnalawade by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Re: Data when in USA

I need  a Travel Data Pass just to use Google Maps between airport and hotel, and wlking around the city. Also, to be able to use WhatsApp.Does your advise apply? Should I turn on roaming if I only intend to use for Google Maps, WhatsApp, (and maybe...

Fraud team .

I have been with EE for so many years. From no where they cancelled my two contracts.  When I  started to conversate on EE services they then informed me that there had been credit card fraud. Which I was not aware of . They advised me to go into the...

Roaming not working AUS

Arrived in Australia 2h ago and am consistently on SOS despite turning on and off multiple times and changing the network provider manually. If I turn flight mode on and off I get approx 2mins of 4g each time, and then it kicks me off again. I was us...