Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

mailbox full 19%

Cannot open  photo message as says mailbox full 19%. How do I fix this please?

Ezri by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Help I’m in Germany and phone says no service

Im currently in Berlin and phone jut keeps saying ‘no service’ desire data roaming being on? this has never happened before it usually just connects to alternate network whenever I go abroad? Please help! I have tried switching it on/ off etc 

Ella_555 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

re phone

i  am  abroad  and people  ringing me  are  saying my phone is out of order  how do i fix this  

redwine29 by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Move to Spain

I am now a resident of Spain and took my contract out, whilst living in the UK, in June 2020.  Will I be subject to additional roaming charges from Jan 2022. Obviously when my contract runs out I will unfortunately have to switch to a Spanish mobile ...

dwb4116 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Roaming

Hy I am out county now , I want to activate roaming on my phone .could you please help me to guide .I tried by text but my message not sent on 150

BUKHARI14 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Wrongly charged

I have been charged 0.35 for a call that is included in my plan. As I am currently abroad it probably costs more than this to ring and query it. Any solutions? 

Calls texts data

My unlimited texts and calls data has gone when I was having unlimited an all until March next year could you tell me why this has gone 

Ianrigby by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful