Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Slower connection speed all of a sudden.

Good evening. Hope you can help. Had fibre broadband now for over a year now. Basically a year to this day. since the initial fluctuation of speeds (10 day period) the speed has been at a stable 55mb download speed and has always been stable without ...

Daveyboy123 by Established Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Swiching from BT to EE

Hi, I am currently on a 300Mb with BT, but I was looking to switch to 500Mb with EE as I can get it cheaper as a current EE customer plus I can get cashback. I would assume the switch would be straight forward as they're effectively the same company,...

JasonLFC by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Intermittent Wi-Fi signal in my bedroom

I changed after 20 years from BT to EE on 25th April, 2022.I moved the router position .5m towards the office corner and approximately .5m higher onto a fixed shelf away for the old BT temporary position.The old BT Home Hub worked very well and reach...

NeilSalf by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Average Speeds Full Fibre 500/900

Hi I am currently with BT on their Full Fibre 900 package (900/110) and it is due for renewal, they are currently offering £56 per month, where as EE will do it for £50 as im an EE mobile customer. However with BT over the past 2 years the connection...

Renew broadband contract

I have received a mailer saying my broadband contract is up for renewal. One option offered is to upgrade which offers nothing extra for an additional £10 a month. I am already receiving the maximum speed. I don't need the extras such as BT Sport whi...

kevinko by Established Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Thank you. (Seriously)

So today was the day my boadband went live. I just wanted to thank EE for everything going so smoothly. We are quick to complain and I feel praise should be given as freely when you get good service.  Good communication beforehand and easy to underst...

kcurrie65 by Skilled Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New Full Fibre Broadband

I signed up to EE full fibre broadband without landline on the 6th May and i haven't received an order confirmation email and my service is supposed to be installed on the 20th May

WiFi cams not connecting

Not sure if this is the right place to post, so forgive me if not. I've just upgraded to EE full fibre but my wifi security cameras no longer connect to the network. I've read that I need to change my android phone back to 2.4 from 5.0 but have no id...