Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Can open my own website

Hi I can't open my own website when connected to my EE broadband. When I turn off my wi-fi and connect via mobile data the website works fine. Any ideas?

ckerss by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Home hub - No signal

Hello, I kindly need your assistance as my hub does not any signal and internet connection since morning. I working remotely and I urgently need your help to fix this

Alex995 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Leaving EE

I am going to be leaving EE as an employee, and I am wondering what will happen to my broadband discount? Will it remain or go back to the full price? I’ve heard that when you leave, it goes to another contract so you get another 14 days cooling off ...

Moving abroad

Hi,  soon we will be moving abroad, and we have just subscribed to broadband a few months ago. Taking into consideration that we are moving abroad due to work, is there anyway we can cancel our contract without penalty? thanks 

Nest camera not connecting through Wi-Fi

Hi. Hope I’m using this “help” correctly. I’ve  just moved all broadband from BT to EE. I’ve connected phones and tablets to new Wi-Fi no problem but neither of my Cameras now seem to be able to connect to Wi-Fi. One is a Nest camera and the other is...

Ethernet cable help!

I have an EE broadband hub with an Ethernet cable that my delightful rabbit has bitten through, I can't buy one through EE and need to try and find a suitable one, Google searches have said there are a different types, I'm not a techy person in the s...

FTTP to an Upstairs Home Office

I'm currently on FTTC with the master socket located in the upstairs home office with the router and all of the office equipment. If I move to FTTP how will EE get the new connection upstairs to the router in the office? I'm assuming that they'll bri...

TT888 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful