Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Ipad Pro 5G

Hi All,Only a quick one...Just didn't know if anyone had started receiving any information around the processing &/or shipping of their Ipad Pro 5G pre-orders that they had made yet?Just for reference and comparison, I have ordered the 12.9 Pro 256GB...

_Steve-W by Established Contributor
  • 254 replies
  • 138 Helpful

Sim wont register

Ive seen other comments but this is a brand new Alcatel unlocked phone with brand new EE 4G Sim, will not register suggestions?it is needed for incoming calls for patient contact to our team and replies are through the work phone. my thoughts of why ...

Sony xperia

Why is ee not selling Sony Xperia l4 but the Sony Xperia 10iii and 5ii have more expensive plans on ee than on any other network why is this?

How to upgrade to good as new phone

I want to upgrade to the "Good as New" Google Pixel 4a. I've been on the phone and in store and been told I can only do this only. However, when i choose the upgrade option online the good as new phone isn't an option?

Borth24 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Samsung note 20 ultra 5g order

I paid an early upgrade fee to get this product and accepted it would take 14 days to arrive as there's currently no stock I said that's fine. How ever we are on the 14th day and they can not give me a date on when this will arrive. When will I recie...

Holly96 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung smart

Not showing any samsung smart watch in the online shop have they stoped doing them

Ashgc75 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Top up page not working.

I've been trying for days to top up my account online but met with an error message, "Sorry, we were unable to complete your request right now. Please try again later". The same by text to no avail.  Seriously frustrated and out of credit.

New Phone doesn't have the same data on the plan

So, I recently upgraded from the Galaxy S8 to the Google Pixel 5. I upgraded to a 40GB data plan on the new phone. On the phone itself however, it states I only have 2GB of data available to use, and I can no longer use this even though I have only u...

NHS PERKS

Hi, Just upgraded and need to apply my nhs perk discount. My registered password for ee perks is not working and when I try to reset it nothing is not working either. can you help please? 

Jaynie13 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful