cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Sony xperia

Spikeymaria
Investigator
Investigator

Why is ee not selling Sony Xperia l4 but the Sony Xperia 10iii and 5ii have more expensive plans on ee than on any other network why is this?

2 REPLIES 2
Christopher_B
EE Employee

Hi @Spikeymaria

I hope you're well and having a nice weekend, are you enjoying the beautiful weather?

We work with manufactures and choose what models we're going to stock very carefully. We feel that our current selection of Sony phones represents a good variety of what they they have on offer right now.

We are always adding new stock and you can keep up to date with what's coming, on our Coming Soon page.

I have a family and bills so I totally get how important it is to keep costs down and strike that fine balance between quality and value for money. I know when other companies have cheaper deals it can feel like you're losing out.

That being said, here at EE we may sometimes be a little more expensive but we're also the UK's number one network and that's because we invest your money back into our network to ensure we are always improving and keeping you connected.

Thanks

Chris

Hi I get what your saying but a lot of the up to date mobiles have to exspensive monthly contracts which isn’t very good when etc you only pay at the moment £19 on a monthly contract cause it doesn’t give you much choice in brands to choose from especially if you want a make that’s well known.

Get Outlook for iOS