Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Positive feedback

Hi not sure if this is the correct place to do this but I wanted to pass feedback on for Dadhyank from the upgrades live chat. I was initially connected quickly and from the getgo this person wanted to help me & I felt really valued as a customer. Th...

Tbone255 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Solid red light on hub

Hi we have a solid red light on our hub how can we tell if it is the problem with the hub or with the network?

xrblue by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

4G tp-link won’t connect abroad

Hi - has anyone been able to solve the issue of the tp-link 4g WiFi working while abroad? It works seamlessly in the UK but I am unable to connect while I am in Greece. *I have turned on roaming*I have reset the device*I have active data available (v...

Ry45 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Prepaid Sim only Summer offer 50 GB only getting 15GB?

17/7/21 purchased a summer offer £20 prepaid sim with 50 GB data. Only shows 15GB on my account. After 1 hour on phone yesterday and finally a promise that the account would be updated to 50 GB by tomorrow, guess what - still show 15 GB data! So very...

AJBEE2021 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cannot order 'Good as New' phone as upgrade via EE phone support

Hi Just called EE to enquire about upgrades to two of the pay monthly phones on our account. The phones we are considering are available as 'Good as New' but the support person I spoke to told me they can only provide brand new phones - Good as New c...

h0race by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful