Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Unable to make/recieve calls from abroad - Pay as you go

Dear EE,My phone recently switched from contract to pay as you go, where I have topped up £15. I am currently unable to make or recieve phone calls from abroad (I currently live in Belgium). I am unable to even call 150 / voicemail. I just get the me...

fjs22 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Wifi issues constant

Hi. I'm on EE fibre. This is been goin on for a while, WiFi speeds keep dropping from about 15mbps to almost 0.5 and I have to keep rebooting the router. I've spoke to EE customer service before but nothing seems to help, just rebooting... Tried all ...

Jannen by Established Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Broadband stops working

Well, we have lost broadband again ( well, I get 0.2 or so on a speed test). It has happened twice now, a week apart, when we returned from being away for a day or two. First time I spoke to EE and they could not find a fault and sent a engineer, poo...

No internet on mobile broadband router

Woke up this morning to find no internet connection on my router, Checked the status for our area and it said there were engineers working on a fault in our area so all fine. That issue was resolved around 4 hours ago according to the status page, bu...

Number transfer

Good morning, I have a question. A month ago I moved from Three to you. I chose the pack code but until then I have not changed the number and it was up to me. what should I do?

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5g Backlog Time?

I've recently done an upgrade with the upgrade teams to go from my Note 10+ to the Note 20 ultra, but the dispatch just keeps saying its on back order and to keep checking for updates. Is there an ETA that I can expect the phone to come back in stock...

Resolved! How can I unlock my EE phone that I have ?

Hi        A while ago a friend of mine gave me a Huawei Phone. Its a P20 and its on EE. I need to get this off EE and onto another network but neither I or my friend has an EE account and I am told that he has no further details of the phone or its c...

hbuckley by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

bt sport register cannot do

hello been trying for a week now cannot register for bt sport get all the way to create an id make a password press submit and it just goes back to same page for making up a password

Can my broadband account be out on hol?

Hello, I desperately need help with my account! I have had to move to a domestic abuse refuge and now cannot afford to pay my monthly broadband bill. I called and spoke to someone on Friday and they told me nothing could be done apart from paying the...

Resolved! recent email phising scam

hello everyone. just to make you aware ive been getting a few "EE" emails saying issues about no payment for broadband etc etc. right off the bat they address to me by my email not my name. ive copied in what it looks like. funny enough i got this em...

sm201 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful