Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

WiFi box is red

My broadband no working from this evening. Continue red light showing try so many times reset and power off but it doesn’t work can some one quick look into this abs try to fix this problem ASAP thanks  My home number xxxxxxxxxxx   [mod edit: please ...

Alpona by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Big Up Summer Competition

I'm trying to enter the 'Big Up Summer but it says "Sorry, one of the selections is invalid. Please try again" however everything is correct. Any ideas?

EE Perk offer expired

Hi, I just upgraded my phone and as part of this was offered 6 months Apple news+ for free. I sent the confirmation text to EE and received the link back to sign up. I can click on link and it opens up the offer to redeem but then I get a message up ...

RebeccaG4 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

From old Nokia 1520 to a new 1520 DATA issues now

Hi folks my first time in the community. Had issues with my old Nokia 1520 (screen issues) Bought a used 1520 locked to EE from ebay. Though it would be straight forward transferring my PAYG sim which i currently use (EE) At my wits end - cannot log ...

wp_ss_20210718_0002[1].png
SSmith60 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Cancelled Order which arrived

Hi there, I'm hoping someone from EE can finally take ownership of an issue before we end up in court. TLDR version:1. Ordered an iPad Pro 12.9 5G on 25th May 2021.2. EE Website (both personal and business) stated it was in stock for next day deliver...

death of wife

JUST A  WARNING REALLY. WHEN A LOVED ONE DIES PLEASE REMEMBER THAT ee RE4WQUIRES 30 DAYS NOTICFE OF CANCELLATION. OF TJHE PERONS'S PHONE NUMB ER.

Sams1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

password reset for perks

HiUnable to access EE Perks - tried to reset password but not received the email to reset.  Please can you help?

princel by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful