cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

EE Perk offer expired

RebeccaG4
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, I just upgraded my phone and as part of this was offered 6 months Apple news+ for free. I sent the confirmation text to EE and received the link back to sign up. I can click on link and it opens up the offer to redeem but then I get a message up saying this offer has expired. It it very clearly detailed on my upgrade offer in plan extras and I signed up within a few days of upgrading. Is there anything you can do about this?

I have just seen someone else's post and like them was offered this via Affordable Mobiles who I upgraded with. I have contacted them but they say it it an EE offer so i need to speak to you.

I also noticed that although I have upgraded my phone my old handset is still showing on my EE account and app although all the data etc and new contract date is showing as correct.

4 REPLIES 4
Christopher_B
EE Employee

Hi @RebeccaG4

Welcome to the EE Community.

I hope you're well and having a nice day, are you up to much or is it a chilled one?

Could I just check, have you ever had Apple News+ before? 

The handset should change on your account once your next bill is produced.

Thanks 

Chris

I don't remember ever having apple news before, is there a way of checking?

@RebeccaG4 If you can't remember ever setting it up then the likelihood is you've never had it, I just wanted to check.

The best thing to do is have a chat with our customer care team, they'll be able to look into this with you and find out what's going on.

Thanks

Chris

ok thanks, I'll do that