cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

HM Forces Discount, Why EE making things complicated for British Army Veterans??

Pratheesh_Van
Investigator
Investigator

Hello EE Perk Team, 

I am a British Army Veteran, got medically discharged on March 2018 due to an injury from the Service. I have been with EE for more than 7 years and have EE broadband connection. When I tried to upgrade my mobile contract using Forces discount, I have been told I need to get a code through EE perk. I am unable to register as I do not have a company email address or Military ID. But have my Defence Discount Card. I do not understand why EE making things difficult for British Army Veterans by asking for Veterans ID which was only available to those who discharged from the Service after Dec 2018. By the way I tired to register on EE Perk by attaching my Certificate of Service but no response from you team. The EE offer will run out shortly thanks for making this difficult for us. 

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Pratheesh_Van  Perhaps you should read THIS.
You should also know that this is a public forum or better known as a peer to peer forum and not EE customer service/EE perk team.  

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Pratheesh_Van

Thanks for coming to the community. 

How long ago did you upload the proof for the perk team to check for you? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne. 

Thanks Chirs👍

Hi Leanne, many thanks for your swift response very much appreciate it. I have PM you all the details. Please let me know if you require any further info.

Regards

Van

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks @Pratheesh_Van

I have replied to your message 🙂

Leanne.