cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

EE PERKS

Strombolito
Investigator
Investigator

My contract was discontinued ( it had expired over 2 years). I was very happy with add-ons I had loyalty discount (20%)A member of EE since 2015. I upgraded 2 weeks ago- full work SIM smart plan- unlimited data 24 months. I work for the NHS ( I have BlueLightCard). I don’t have nhs email. My workplace does. I can proof payslip etc I work for the Nhs. I was told by EE loyalty team that could assist to put it through at the time  as opposed to EE customer service which couldn’t complete from their end. The online offer when redeem voucher (BlueLightCard) with clipboard was confusing. The EE perk- I activated account, I verified email , received email thanking for giving the ID card but can’t access and don’t seem to get any further. I wonder if anyone working in EE (loyalty team because customer service is going into a loop and not taking me anywhere)can assist with this, look into my account etc. thank you. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Strombolito

If you work for the NHS you should be able to access a 20% perk discount. What happens when you try to log in to the EE Perk Portal to get a code?

Chris

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Strombolito

If you work for the NHS you should be able to access a 20% perk discount. What happens when you try to log in to the EE Perk Portal to get a code?

Chris

I have done it again and it says “Pending employee ID card validation”. When I did it a few days ago  id card was ok  but it said that it doesn’t match any of the companies listed on our perk scheme and I should try to get in touch  with HR or benefits team. 

the company has been registered witH EE PERK- Community dental services

your name is on the document- it is clearly in. Plus the NHS logo-pay/superannuation

the document is legible- I trust it is

the company has been registered- I would imagine it is!

I even have a code to redeem with blue light card - only for NHS- - 20% discount

let’s hope I have some luck now. As simple as someone from Ee doing it!

thank you