cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

When will you have more iPhone 13 Pro Max Stock

BradBridgewater
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, 

Ive been looking forward to upgrading tomorrow yet I have just seen the one I wanted has gone from 1 day despatch to more than 28 now, I have considered other colours and storage sizes and apart from sierra blue which I have decided I definitely dont want, pretty much every stock is more than 28 days, so just wondered when you think you will have more stock of it?

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@BradBridgewater  The waiting times are if you or now.  If you don’t order and someone else does they’ll get the device before you. There is a backlog of orders and the waiting times will only remain until all backlog of orders can be fulfilled.  The waiting times are not going to disappear for a while yet. 

So you think it is going to be around 28 days for a while? Is there any way to find out how much longer than 28 days it will be?

JLGSYCI
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

No one will be able to advise you exactly how long the wait will be. It’s on a first come first served basis. I myself had to keep changing my upgrade order a few times over the weekend due to stock issue, but finally managed to get the iPhone 13 pro max 256gb in sierra blue and picked it up from DPD today.

If it says usually despatched within 14 days does that mean it definitely will be dispatched in 14 days?

@BradBridgewater  Usually doesn’t mean it definitely will be but it should be much longer if you don’t get it around 14 days mark.  It all comes down to Apple shipping them and how many Apple ship at any one time.