cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Ipad Pro 5G

_Steve-W
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi All,

Only a quick one...

Just didn't know if anyone had started receiving any information around the processing &/or shipping of their Ipad Pro 5G pre-orders that they had made yet?

Just for reference and comparison, I have ordered the 12.9 Pro 256GB on 30/4 at 1:21pm (when the website actually loaded showing the 5G's as order-able! 🙂)

Thanks and good luck!

Steve

254 REPLIES 254
suyashsrijan
Contributor
Contributor

Saw someone on Twitter who tweeted saying they’ve received the dispatch email from DPD. EE customer support said to me:

I have checked the stock tables and I can't see anything ready for dispatch yet

There isn't stock showing up for me right now on our main internal stock pages, so I couldn't really comment right now how that's happening.

Luemr
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I don't know if you know bot you can put your order details in  https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/orderdetails to find out more although it probably say something like 'pre order confirmed' did you get the email. last week saying your order was on track?

I don't have any information, mine hasn't changed yet but ee have shipped latter then this before

My order status is “Your order is on track” and “Expected delivery date: Awaiting confirmation”. My order went into the system on May 10th.

_Steve-W
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hey @Luemr ,

Yeah I can see my 'order tracker' still showing awaiting confirmation.

It's no bother, it'll be here when it's here i guess! 🙂Screenshot 2021-05-20 162217.png

Just wondered if anyone else who had pre-ordered had started receiving any shipping updates etc.

I'll let you know if I do get anything!

Thanks,

Steve

Mine is the same, as has already been said in another thread, if the shipping is going to go ahead, you will receive an email/text from DPD to notify you and another one on the day of delivery with a one hour window, this is how it is always done and you can check the tracking in your account also under what’s new and then track my order.

@suyashsrijan , that may be an order from Apple and not from EE, and that is why that person has received an email about the shipping from DPD, as I ordered something from Apple and originally the expected date was for 7-11 June and is now coming tomorrow, it is the Logitech keyboard case.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

Nope, see this tweet: https://twitter.com/lakingsfan82/status/1395339218944151558

I am just baffled how EE has no idea when and how often stock is gonna come!

@suyashsrijan   That depends on when Apple ship and how many they ship to EE.  EE isn’t the only seller of the device and other sellers will want it also.   

Well then, we should here soon, it all depends on the size and when the order was done too.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Lyle1
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@suyashsrijan that person on twitter ordered the 11 inch model, which EE seems to have stock of.

I also ordered the 12.9 model and no shipping. Doesn’t look like ee got 12.9 models from apple yet.