cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPad Pro 12.9 inch 5G 2TB Silver - Stock level

Bigspin
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I ordered iPad Pro 12.9 inch 5G 2TB Silver last week (14/12/21) and CS agent said its in-stock when ordering but order tracking says "Your Pre-Order is confirmed and delivery date awaiting confirmation"

Can anyone please check and let me know the stock status and how long I have to wait or is it some kind of a issue with my order. It's been a week now. I can provide the order no if required. 

Thanx in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Bigspin  You’ll will have to speak with customer services about this as this is a public forum that doesn’t have access to your account. 

Is there any way you can check the stock availability? I just want to know if its in-stock or not .

@Bigspin  Both colours say expect dispatch within one day so I’ll say yes it’s in stock.   You need to call as you should of had this by now or at least have tracking information as it’s in stock.  

I contacted CS. They checked (also with team responsible for additional line) and confimed there's no stock available even though system says otherwise. Once they receive additional stock from Apple they are going to dispatch the item. 

I was worried it might be order issue and not properly processed . Agent said order defintly confirmed. So it's a matter of waiting few more days I guess.