cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPhone 13 Pro 256GB in Silver

ChloeF99
Visitor

So I ordered an iPhone 13 Pro in silver (256GB storage) on 25th October and haven’t received it yet, which is absolutely fine as we’re living in a strange world right now with covid and delays etc.

I’ve been checking the status of these particular iPhones by checking how long it says to expect dispatch, and noticed that yesterday it said ‘dispatch usually within 1 days’ and then ‘In Stock’ today. So I wondered whether this means EE have been sent more stock from Apple for these particular models? And if so, does that mean that I may possibly receive the order soon depending on where I am on the order list?

I hope that makes sense?! I would double check the ‘online tracker’ but I’m not currently the account holder as the contract is a gift from someone, and that person is quite bad with technology so gave the wrong number when I asked him to find it for me😂

1 REPLY 1
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ChloeF99

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Has the account holder downloaded the DPD app to see if they have any deliveries scheduled for the delivery address?

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.