cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPhone 13 pro max pre order

Waitey17
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

I have recently upgraded my contract to an iPhone 13 pro max 1tb silver. It says The order is confirmed and that it’s a pre order, can anyone clarify the difference between pre order and back order? 

thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Waitey17

Thanks for coming back to us, 

The message is a reminder that your order is still in place.

You'll receive a text message from DPD with tracking details as soon as your delivery slot is confirmed.

Thanks. 

Leanne.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Waitey17.

Welcome to the community.

The expected dispatch time for this phone is within seven days. I'm not sure why it would say pre-order.

I'd recommend keeping an eye on our online order tracker.

Jon

Hi, I’ve just checked and it’s changed to 14 days? Does that mean my phone will still be in the 7 days from when I had the order confirmed or is it now 14 days? 

Leanne_T

Morning @Waitey17

Thanks for coming back to us. 

As soon as we have an expected delivery date your order tracker will be updated. 

You'll receive a text message with tracking details once stock arrives to fulfil your order.

Leanne.

Hi, my order has just updated and it says “your order is on track” does this mean my order will be despatched shortly or am I going to be waiting longer than the 7 days advised?

Leanne_T

Hi there @Waitey17

Thanks for coming back to us, 

The message is a reminder that your order is still in place.

You'll receive a text message from DPD with tracking details as soon as your delivery slot is confirmed.

Thanks. 

Leanne.

thanks for your help, order has been dispatched this afternoon 9 days after order was confirmed. Great service from EE always has been