Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

iPhone 13 back order

I ordered a iPhone 13 128gb in graphite a few days ago, the website said it was in stock now my order tracking is telling me it’s on back order? Is there any eta in delivery dates 

Kglazier by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 13 Pro 256GB in Silver

So I ordered an iPhone 13 Pro in silver (256GB storage) on 25th October and haven’t received it yet, which is absolutely fine as we’re living in a strange world right now with covid and delays etc.I’ve been checking the status of these particular iPh...

ChloeF99 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Iphone 11 sim only

I have a iphone 11 monthly contract but I want to go sim only but all i can see is 5g sims, can a 5g sim go into a iphone 11? 

NB9 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Amazon video

I have just renegotiated new sim deals and my amazon video has been immediately cancelled. I know I can reinstate it but having just paid the bill when it was added I feel that I should still have around a month left on prime video Does anyone know i...

M_e1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Still waiting for order

Upgraded a week ago and still no news as to when I will receive my phone. I've tried to track it but saying my type of order cant be tracked, Pay as you go only at the moment. I am pay as you go! Absolutely no idea when I will get my upgrade. My curr...

100 percent upgrade offer available but then now showing

Hello on my ee app and thru the website once logged in it shows I can get 100% off my upgrade fee on certain phones such as Samsung s21 ultra  However when I click into the phone every plan on this shows I need to pay my £200 upgrade fee. I called ee...

T1231 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Home broadband

I still have ko home broadband has anyone any idea when these faults are going to be fixed....

Sueb0 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Perks discount codes

Hi I've registered for Perks discount codes & received the email to say I've been accepted. However, when I use the Perks link in the email to access the actual codes it says that I haven't been accepted & to apply again. I don't have any contact det...

Paula_21 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful