Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! New sim

Put in new EE sim card. Now getting calls in but not calls out. Have activated sim but getting no calls out. This is my first time on EE but so far not impressed.

WiFi not working on London underground

Hello, I've tried several stations and many times "forgetting" the wireless network, but it always fail to connect. Anything different I should do on my side? PAYG customer with direct debit enabled, so I'm never far from topping up.

rogervn by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EE Perks

Hi all, I am currently having issues with my EE Perks, I registered when I was in a different trust and now I moved to a new NHS trust, I wanted to update my account but I completely forgot my password and I have no access to my old email is there a ...

Lexia16 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Network Down

I am visiting the UK and the facilities offered bt 4GEE WI-FI MINI seemed adequate for my data requirements over the few weeks I am here. For 9 days the system worked well then, surprisingly, a message appeared saying I had no data left on the unit. ...

Zabrian by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Nhs perk

I'm unable to access the EE Perks site. I'm already registered, but whenever I try to log in it tells me the password is invalid.  I try to reset it and it says an email will be sent to reset, which I never receive (yes! I've checked the junk mail!)....

Broadband account

I need to change password for my WiFi as security is weak and I’m pretty sure it’s been hacked!!! I can’t add it to my phone account cause I never got sent an account number 臘‍ What can I do 

Faz91 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can’t complete upgrade checkout

I’m trying to upgrade my phone through the website and every time I get to the checkout page and click Next the little box just has the spinning wheel of doom.I’ve tried on my ipad, iPhone and Mac and on different browsers, all give the same result.w...

Dunks418 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New upgrade change of plan

Hi I placed an upgrade yesterday. I was given one contract via text messaging. I then had to phone 150 as they ordered the incorrect phone colour. On the last call the agent gave me another contract deal instead. I felt rushed, then reslise, I wanted...

Classed as a existing customer but unable to login

Good evening,I am trying to apply as a new customer but it tells me I’m an existing customer, yet when I try and login I get the below error.  I moved to a different network a month and half ago so just wondering how long I need to have left for thes...

A063B250-51E5-49F2-9C11-65ADAED2A899.png