Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Apple Watch 7

I have been trying to activate my mobile data plan for almost 3 weeks now. I have spoken to several tech people (very polite) I have paired my phone and Watch numerous times with no joy. Please can someone help I’m paying for a plan I can’t use it is...

Can’t load website

Can’t load the EE website on any browser (chrome, safari, firefox) or on any computer (laptop / main computer or phone). I can get on the website on my phone with mobile internet / 5G but not through WiFi. Deleting cache doesn’t do anything. Website ...

Kivby by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I don't have the model of phone in my account

Hi, for some reason my account shows I have an iPhone SE. Thing is 1) I have never had an iPhone and b) the phone I did get with my contract was a Pixel 4 ( which was then lost and now using a pixel 3a).Can I change this?This is an issue when upgradi...

elbowloh by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Z Fold 3 eSim

Hi All, Does anyone know if the Galaxy Z Fold 3 supports eSim? Will be transferring from iPhone 12 Pro Max with an eSim. Just want to double check as if it doesn't I'll have to visit a store to get a physical sim. Thanks, James

Jalan3103 by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Return to consignor has been requested

Ordered my new phone on upgrade for delivery on Saturday, waited in for it on my hour time slot only to get an email from DPD 10 mins from the end of the slot saying "Your parcel could not be delivered as we don't have the full name/number of the pre...

lomax230 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Iphone 13 pro Says despatched

Hi it says my phone was despatched to ee store on the 19th of november and be ready for collection on the 21st of november. Rang the shop twice and they have not had it and will let me know when received. Still have not received anything and it now t...

JW_41 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Claiming free gift Christmas

I've just upgraded my phone and was wondering how to claim my gift. This was a Switch or Toshiba TV. Do I get to choose this and how do I claim this?