Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

EE 4G routers - manufacturer?

When I joined EE a few years ago, I took a 4G pay monthly package and EE provided a Huawei 4G router.  Not liking Huawei I bought a TP Link Archer MR600.  This router has worked ok though not giving the same speeds as the Huawei did.  The latest stor...

PM4 by Established Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Ordered a SIM but not arrive

Hi,   I've ordered a EE Multi-SIM on 20/11 and received an email of "order dispatched" on 22/11. However, I still did not receive my SIM card.    What should I do to get the SIM card? My order number is xxxxxxxxxxx.   thanks.

order number is: xko**********

I want to pick up my order in a brixton store   Mod edit: [please do not post personal information on the community].

Layo1980 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Make a change

I have recently took out another phone and gave my old one to my partner but would like this new number/phone to be classed as the person/number in charge of the ee account now as i gifted myself data and got a text saying the perskn in charge of the...

Sallyann5 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Terrible Service

EE probably has the worst website and app I have ever used. Every time I try to log into the app it says there is a problem and I should reinstall (which I have done many times). Keep in mind that this has been happening for at least a year. So as a ...

shook by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Incomplete Information Supplied By EE, DPD cannot deliver

Hi, I am still awaiting a delivery of an upgrade, Placed the order on Friday, expected it next day (Saturday), but was told it would be Monday, not a problem. However EE have not provided my full address for DPD to deliver, they've left off the house...

Toncord by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Early uprade

As a loyal customer we are saying in my account section the I can upgrade early without a fee, when I choose the phone I want it says I need to pay a fee!! Any ideas?

Trumps by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful