cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Incomplete Information Supplied By EE, DPD cannot deliver

Toncord
Visitor

Hi, I am still awaiting a delivery of an upgrade, Placed the order on Friday, expected it next day (Saturday), but was told it would be Monday, not a problem.

However EE have not provided my full address for DPD to deliver, they've left off the house number.

The Driver Arrived yesterday, but didn't approach the house, even though we waved at him, he rang my mobile once and hung up, I called Back he didn't answer.

Possible improvement today, he rang the doorbell, but didn't hang around, (less than 10 seconds) he was running almost 2 hrs late though.

Having spoke to DPD, there's not much I can do, EE have to request the change of address and I have to contact EE before the upgrade returns to them.

Is there a better and quicker number than 150 or 08009566000 to try and get through to Customer Service?

In the meantime my new contract has started and as I'm paying a higher price for services and a handset I can't use yet

1 REPLY 1
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Toncord

Welcome to the EE Community.

I am so sorry to hear you have not yet received your upgrade. 

Please can you confirm since your post if you have been able to speak to a member of our team?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂