cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Router keeps restarting

nike_bytom
Investigator
Investigator

HI EE Community,

My router keeps restarting randomly few times a day, works fine for few hours then reboot yellow and than works fine again for few hours.

What I have try so far:

Factory reset to the smart hub

Try different telephone wall plug

Removed telephone/adsl wall plug splitter (BT logo) from the wall and use filter supplied with router and connected directly to the single socket

I have separated wifi 2.4/5

Not sure what else I could try?

I don't have telephone line just internet

Logs below:

Information Log 

Event Log 

Regards

Raf

5 REPLIES 5
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@nike_bytom wrote:

I don't have telephone line just internet

Do you mean you have bought Fibre Without Landline from EE or you just don't have a handset? 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Bought Fibre without phone line

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @nike_bytom

Welcome to the community. 

If you get in touch with our Broadband Care team, they will be able to get this looked into for you. 

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.

Done, engineer booked for Thursday hope the issue can be resolved.

Thank you for help

Raf

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

No problem @nike_bytom

Come back and let us know how you get on after the engineer has been on Thursday. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.