cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

google pixel 6 pro order stormy Black 256Gb model

gw677
Investigator
Investigator

Hello, 

Ive ordered the pixel 6 pro and recently joined ee. No order information has been supplied and no sim has been supplied. My contract with my other provider runs out in 2 days and ive issued EE with my pac code to keep my number. Not sure what to do as I will be paying for a phone and service and not be able to use either.

Also I only came to EE because they said they had this model and the memory size in stock. Which was clearly a lie.

Hope you can advise

Cheers

7 REPLIES 7
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @gw677

Thanks for ordering with us. 

How was your order placed?

The current guidance now for this device is to expect despatch within 21 days. 

Katie 🙂

Hello Katie,

Thanks for the reply.

I placed my order online on the 29th November and spoke to one of the phone team the 30th november. At the time I was advised that the date of delivery would be in the next week. I have still not received a sim card or any update regarding the account or anything. So from what you have advised I may be without a phone for the first month of my contract is this correct?

Hope you can advise

All the best

James_B

Hi @gw677,

Your new contract won't start until your new phone is dispatched.

You'll receive a text message with tracking details when it's on the way.

James

Hi James,

Thanks for the reply.

How will I receive the text message when I wont having a working simcard?

Hope you can advise

Christopher_G

Hi @gw677

Did you give a contact number when you ordered? The text should go to that number.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the reply.

The number I gave was my current number that I will be taking from my old contract and swapping onto EE but that contract runs out today.

I was informed when ordering and setting up the new contract with yourselves that the phone and sim were in stock.

So as my contact runs out today with my old provider I will have no number to be contracted on.

Hope you can advise

Christopher_G

The number shouldn't port over and cancel your previous contract until you receive the new phone and SIM card, @gw677.

If you would like to discuss your order, I'd recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team.

Chris