Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

the £20 Pack

Hello, I want to buy the 20 GB plan, but I need some clarification regarding the 30GB internet. In which countries can it be used? I travel frequently

manspeed by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Rubbish website and app

Why can i hardly ever log into my accounts online or in my app? Its so frustrating!  I have my account which is a contract and 2 accounts for my husband and son which payg. Iv been trying for over 30 minutes to try and top up my husbands phone but it...

For information

I have bought contact ee sim..but not work on internet.

Sonjoy26 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE

EE network its very good but some time ee app not good working ee network not available in country side area but here local its very nice i like ee network very cheep and very thank full to ee 

Harwinder by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Xbox series S offer

Hello there, I upgraded my phone to the Google pixel 6 on 24th November, I have been reading the comments in the forum's about people getting their Xbox dispatched after around 14 days from getting their phone but according to the terms and condition...

Junq by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Trade In Upgrade

Hi there, recently upgraded my old phone (IPhone 11) to a iPhone 13 Pro Max using the “Trade In” upgrade option. I have received the trade in pack through the post stating I need to send my old phone back by December 14th or I’ll be charged the trade...

SaabRyan by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EE Perks

I am trying to get my discount on my new plan, it won’t let me register as it says I’m already registered but when I log in it says account deactivated.  Can someone please help.  Thanks 

Nia159 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful