cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Xbox series S offer

Junq
Investigator
Investigator

Hello there, I upgraded my phone to the Google pixel 6 on 24th November, I have been reading the comments in the forum's about people getting their Xbox dispatched after around 14 days from getting their phone but according to the terms and conditions, this offer is subject to stock and availability, I know that I am eligible for this offer as it shows on myee app, but I am concerned that there may be no stock left. Shall l just continue to be patient as the 14 days should be wednesday I believe. Is there a way to check stock levels?

9 REPLIES 9
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Junq  You can not check stock levels and you’ll need to wait for the 14 day period. 

Richie-harris88
Visitor

Me and the mrs both received our xboxs yesterday but theres no forza 5 or game pass information so unsure how to claim them 

When did you get your contract please? Do you think I will still get the Xbox? I'm not too bothered about the game pass as I already have it lol

I am the same, recieved mine today with no idea how to get the game pass 

Hi @Emmylou125 , when did you upgrade your phone? Was it close to the ending date?

I do not hold a contract with EE just yet but I am interested in this offer.  Do you know if this is available to new customers, please?

hi unfortunately the offer expired on 25/11/21. I have no doubt they will host similar offers in the future. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Richie-harris88 and @Emmylou125,

You can claim your Game Pass Ultimate subscription at ee.co.uk/xbox.

Hope this helps.

James

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Junq,

Please allow 15-30 days (from the date your phone was delivered) for delivery of your Xbox.

Thanks

James