Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Sending Gift data

With this new EE app.. how can i send gift data to family member?

DiCom by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Top up

I have bought a top up but i topped up with the wrong voucher can I please get a refund

Adam2007 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Everything get worse

I'm so much upset and disappointed I can't even move on why o I ask why it is good for people who meant to invent and develop things by the current example to their new invention upgrade whatever will be even worse!   I just simple want to top up my ...

New SIM Card please

Can I have a SIM Card from EE Please?Also so what do i do to keep my number as i already registered too EE Community Online via my home computer. I am looking forward to receiving your service. Do you still send out free sim cards?

says sent back to ee

Hi can someone please help I was meant to receive my phone Saturday morning as I received a message saying what driver was delivering and had the 1 hour time slot I was in that day no no o e knock I logged into DPD app and it said got refused and is ...

gfcat22 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPhone 13 pro max 256GB

Hi, I ordered the iPhone 13 pro max almost a week ago. At the time I ordered it the status was within 7 days for delivery, the member of staff I spoke with who took my order and payment told me to do next day delivery and said I would get the phone t...

Deon3366 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful