cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Adding US DATA to £5 Everything Pack

Juliecalifornia
Investigator
Investigator

Hello

I have a PAYG monthly £5 Everything Pack.

I want to add US data.  Does anyone know how to do that please?

Thanks do much 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Finally managed to do it using the text function 🙂

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Juliecalifornia  You purchase this while there.    Have a look at THIS make sure you select PAYG at the top and then scroll down to the bottom and click the find out more tab under one of the data options. 

Thank you so much for your reply. I'm a bit confused on whether my £5 Everything Pack is PAYG or monthly. 

I continue my plan by ensuring I have £5 credit each month,  but I do not have a contract and can stop paying at any point.

@Juliecalifornia  That’s a PAYG not a contract.  

Thank you so much!

It's a waste of time topping-up and buying your pack while you are in USA as it is not valid there. 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

@XRaySpeX   It’s about a data add on not using a pack in the US.  You need a add on to use data there. 

Obviously, @Chris_B but:

@Juliecalifornia wrote:

I continue my plan by ensuring I have £5 credit each month, 

I'm warning OP not to continue doing this while away from UK or she'll end up with a useless pack, if you don't mind!

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Thanks everyone. 

I seem to just end up in a loop however when I follow the instructions and never get to buy the pack....looks like done a 250mb for 7 days £20. No option to buy online,  it just says follow instructions in text, but when do that it wants me to switch off WiFi, which then means I can't access any pages!

Finally managed to do it using the text function 🙂