cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

EE Perks i keep seeing - Can i have a link or hint on where to find this please?

JahJah-MK
Explorer

I have registered with EE originally to get my old numbers back on and active as i have a few old e-mail accounts I would now like control of. oO r regain access into.  You know what I mean.

So I see Community with EE, sounds fun and interesting. then I see an offer available an XBOX Console series X with a game AND ,    Yes Also with a one-year pass to something.  Which I am not sure is a subscription. How ever this does not phase me because i would have a subroiction.  I like to Game.

The problem was, after registering to become a member (BY THE WAY-Process so simple)

I can not find out how to apply for this EE Perks.  

Where do I find this in the Community please

2 REPLIES 2
JahJah-MK
Explorer

Do you know about the EE Perks they have?

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@JahJah-MK : In What is the EE Perk discount and how do I get it?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)