cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I cant see anywhere to top up pay as you go phone

Frances8
Explorer

I've checked the website, however when I click on a pay as you go. the first thing that appears is how to leave ee, no information about topping up.

also, the subscription says prepay (which i don't understand).

Please let me know how to top up online, my mobile number is quoted on the account

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Frances8  It’s amazing when you know how to use Google you’ll find all sort of information like. 

HOW TO TOP-UP YOUR PAY AS YOU GO PHONE 

I agree but when you have tried everything that google says and you ee account wont give you the option to top up then its not that easy.

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Frances8 

Have you logged into your EE account online or downloaded the EE app? 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Try using Fast Top Up online with a UK bank card. 

How long you've had that SIM?

"Prepay" is the same as PAYG.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)