Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

CHAT

HOW CAN I CHAT TO EE ?  IS THERE FAST B.BAND AT BR67SJ AND WHAT IS THE COST PLEASE? IS THERE AN ACTUAL EMAIL ADDRESS FOR EE ??I HAVE TRIED, UNSUCCESSFULLY!! THABKS

wsa17 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

report stolen phone by email

why can i not report my phone LOST  by email?my PHONE IS LOST! Which means i have no phone!!very poor service i cannot report my phone missing. is this on purpose? is it to get more money? i need help with this problem as i cannot call anyone to fix ...

Resolved! New sim card

Hi all I need a new SIM card but don’t want to keep my old number,will all my photos apps etc be lost

Pedman by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 5G Huawei CPE PRO modem dropping

I have a 5G unlimited data SIM in an unlocked Huawei CPE PRO modem from Amazon  which has never been that reliable but is now driving me nuts. It drops for a few seconds at least a dozen times a day but can be more (and as I'm typing this it has drop...

Jill57 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

iPad mini 2021

Ordered a iPad mini 256 in pink on 21st October, was told it would be dispatched in up to 7 days. Have heard nothing since but whenever I look on EE it says it is in stock for delivery in 1 day. Has anyone else had this problem? 

Spana by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

your order is almost complete

Placed order online and payed upfront cost and got order reference number.Received e mail saying 'Your order is almost complete' We need a bit more information please call us. I have attempted to call the number provided so many times but wait times ...

New contract, keep old number

I’ve just got a new sim only contract today on EE after moving from o2.. when it was set up, my old number was taken and I was told that will be in my new sim as of today. But I’ve called my partner and he said it comes up as a different number, not ...

Jodi97 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment with a card

Trying to setup payment with a card. When pressing next nothing happenTrying to setup payment with a card. When pressing next nothing happen Thanks

shaul by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Prime video

Ive just got the 6 months prime video deal, when i go to the amazon prime app it just keeps asking me to register for a 30 day trial using a bank card to subscribe.How do i get the 6 months free ?

Garycbr by Explorer
  • 75 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Unlocked Pixel 5, locked again?

I had previously unlocked my phone that I had got from EE directly on a pay monthly contract. I had been able to add a second esim to my phone with no issues.  This morning I went to add a new esim and the ability for me to add a second carriers eSim...

nabobalis by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful