Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Switching from pay as you go

Hello, I’ve been an EE customer for many years and wanted to switch from SIM only to a contract phone, when I tried to receive the discount code by texting SWITCH to 150 it told me I wasn’t eligible which was confusing as I thought after being a cust...

Maddie16 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No signal

I've always had a great signal but in the last 24 hours it's completely gone. Any suggestions?

Resolved! 2 ee numbers

Not sure if this is the right forum but couldn't find one about billing.I have 2 EE numbers one is payg and is in credit, I no longer use this sim, can I transfer that balance to my contract phone or get a refund? Just going to waste.

Deodata by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Pixel 6 Pro 256GB

I have pre ordered 256gb version of pixel pro on 27th I received an auto email confirming my order with order no. It supposed to be with us on release date which is 28th. Today is 31st and still no further email saying its on its way or anything.  Wh...

14 Day Return Opened iPad

Hello, I recently took out a contract for an iPad. Which is for an Apple Pencil I purchased. The iPad I wanted wasn’t in stock, and I was suggested a different one. The person via live chat verified that the iPad they suggested would work with the Ap...

Jesslaa7 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Perkcode

How do I get my perkcode

Online order

Hi, Placed an order online for some beats earphones on the 12th of October, the website said they should be delivered to the shop within a week, I’ve not heard anything or had any updates, I’ve tried to find out online the order status, but it’s not ...

Steven78 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Iphone 13 pro max delivery

Ordered the device over the phone (27th Sep) was told it would come the following week. Just checked the tracking(Expected delivery date: 22 Oct 2021 - 26 Oct 2021) I am fed up with this I was looking forward to getting the phone last week. If anyone...

I cant see anywhere to top up pay as you go phone

I've checked the website, however when I click on a pay as you go. the first thing that appears is how to leave ee, no information about topping up. also, the subscription says prepay (which i don't understand). Please let me know how to top up onlin...

Frances8 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Helpful