Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Upgrad3

I'm due an upgrade today,or so I thought. I looked around and found a deal with another provider last week and requested my PAC,changed my mind and decided to stay with EE. Went back on my account to look at the upgrade deals but now says not eligibl...

Simone79 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order Tracking

Good morning, would anyone know how long the wait for order of Samsung Galaxy A52s 5g White is ? I ordered my upgrade on Saturday morning and have not received any tracking info via email or text. I have only received the confirmation email after ord...

Delivery address

I placed an order for the new iPad 2021 (back order). Received an email telling me it was my address for delivery. Just received and update email and it’s now saying my iPad will be delivered to my old address.how do I rectify this?

Apple watch 7 delivery

Hello, I’ve ordered a apple watch series 7 grey. When I ordered it says usually dispatch in 7 days. I have received a confirmation email But it’s been 2 weeks now I still don’t have any further update with my order. Anyone having same problem? 

Order confirmation but no delivery date?

My order for the Google pixel 6 was confirmed but I've not had any delivery date or tracking number. Any ideas how long the wait time is for this? The order number just comes up as unable to track at this time but they'll update me by phone or email.

Flashing light

Hi my Samsung A40 has just started to flash when I press the side key. Sometimes when I press it, it will just continue to flash and have a blank screen and won't bring up my home screen.When I put the phone on lock it will also flash. I have tried r...

SammyJo84 by Valued Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to gift data - is there a problem?

Hi,  I am unable to gift data from either the app or the website,  Keep getting a message saying to try later.  I have an 18 year old out with no data to be able to access the internet or apps to get a taxi home, Need an urgent fix please.

Transferring number

I was trying to tranfer my old number to new EE sim. I kept trying to write my right number and it kept saying it was wrong. I checked it for thousand times and it hasn't sorted yet. So I activated the number first in case it would work, however, it ...

Portknox by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong name showing in My ee app

I've just loaded the My ee app on my phone. I entered my email and password.  It's showing, at the top of my account page, the account is in my nephew's name! He is in no way connected to this phone and heaven alone knows where it's got his name from...

Truffle24 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful