Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Re: Downgrading broadband package

What is the minimum period for the contract... I have a 18 month since May 2021 on a 300 max Fibre £50pm, but in reality the BT connections only give us a max of 70MB... This is what the engineer told me at the time of connection, can I downgrade wit...

LesleiM by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Changing PAYG 'pack' - will I lose my existing 'Boosts'?

The Post title pretty much covers it... I have set up a payment card in my account to make payments every 30 days, after receiving a text saying I could save 10% on my monthly PAYG payment by doing so. Unfortunately, the first time a payment was take...

iphone 13pro delivery

Hi everyone! I've just ordered my iphone 13pro with an estimated dispatch over 28 days as it's pretty much out of stock everywhere. Anyone ordered the same lately? What's your experience in delivery time? Thank you!

Ordered new iPhone 11 a week ago but no delivery update

I ordered an upgrade to iPhone 11 last Monday (25 Oct), received an order number and payment has been taken. But I've had no confirmation of when delivery will take place via text and when I track the order online it just says 'order confirmed' with ...

Unlocking an iPhone 7

Hi, I am new to the forum. I have just upgraded to am iPhone 11 and want to sell my iPhone 7 but it needs unlocking. Can someone guide me through the proces of how to do that ? Thamks Neil351

Neil351 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SAMSUNG tv

hi Guys  Ordered a Samsung AU8000 Tv as an add on last thursday 28th have had 2 texts accepting order with order number but no updates on delivery  how long does it usually take  ive been told parcel force and DPD do these deliveries but ive had noth...

Samsung Flip Z3 very very slow

My new Flip Z3 is ridiculously slow. I've had it since Saturday. When it opens any apps, they often don't open at all. Loading content takes an age. I still have my S20 and an running them side by side, S20 running fine, loading all apps, Internet co...

lh by Established Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 13 delivery queries

Currently on hold to EE hoping to see if they can give me my DPD tracking number as my phones on its way but nothing from DPDHas anyone else managed to get their number from CS? 

Dh71 by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! OnePlus 7 pro 5G - Android 11 ??

I see that all OnePlus 7 and 7 pro and 7T etc have had their android 11 update....where is Android 11 for the OnePlus 7 pro 5G phone ? 1️⃣1️⃣ I only today received 10.0.11 but nowhere on the world wide Web is there such information for this particula...

Djdreamy by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 13 Helpful