cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Iphone 13 pro max delivery

ethangray036
Investigator
Investigator

Ordered the device over the phone (27th Sep) was told it would come the following week.

Just checked the tracking

(Expected delivery date: 22 Oct 2021 - 26 Oct 2021)

I am fed up with this I was looking forward to getting the phone last week.

If anyone else has ordered later than me just be aware it will be longer than what is said to you over the phone...

10 REPLIES 10
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@ethangray036  well yeah obviously it’s a high demand device and Apple have a 3 to 5 week wait time for their own sales.  

I was told I would be receiving the device the week after (27th of Sep)

And am still waiting I just wish I wasn't lied too...

Lucky you!

I ordered on the 24th, was told within 14 days. That ran out today.

Was told it will be here today, then told that person was incorrect and it will be another 7-14 days from today. 
My tracker just updated to say:

29 Oct 2021 - 02 Nov 2021

No one has a clue if you ask me.

I ordered mine on 1st October and got told it would arrive on 30th October 

I ordered mine on the 20th and was told 2 weeks, tracker says 15-19th october 🥲

RubyForever18
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered mine a day before you. When I messaged them on the online chat, they told me they can’t even tell me the estimated delivery time.

when I ordered it I was expecting it to come in the following week like you did. 

my tracking still says awaiting confirmation.

Harry_F123
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered on the 29th of sept it has taken way too long at this point my tracking code doesn't even work 

I ordered my iPhone 13 pro max on 256 go in Sierra blue on the 10/10/2021 and told it will take up to 28 days yesterday the order tracker said awaiting delivery confirmation but on the email said my estimated delivery is between 22nd October and 26th

That’s what mine said too. And guess what today it went back to awaiting confirmation