cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

HUGE THANK YOU TO LIAM, EMMA AND KIM!! FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DIGITAL

dipeshp98
Visitor

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to Liam & Emma from customer service, as well as huge thank you to Kim from digital sales who helped me upgrade to the IPhone 13 Pro today. I want to firstly praise Liam for helping me initially deal with the technical issue of applying my friend's discount code to my upgrade (family and friends). However, shortly after this the problem was still occurring, in which I spoke to an amazing, cheerful, and genuinely concerned Emma from customer service who kept me informed and helped me along the whole process, working together to try and tackle the issue. Emma provided excellent customer service going beyond and further by speaking to agents from digital sales and informing them of the issues that were occurring, she then transferred me to the lovely Kim from digital sales who found the issue, thanks to Emma, and fixed the problem swiftly and provided excellent customer service and lovely manners. Please hire more staff like Liam, Emma and Kim !!! They are incredible!!! ❤️😊

1 REPLY 1
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @dipeshp98.

Welcome to the EE Community 🙂

I'm glad to hear you had positive experiences with not one, not two, but three of our Customer Care agents! 🤩

We're here to look after you at EE and provide the best service that we possibly can, and it's great to know that this is working thanks to amazing feedback like yours. I hope all of your interactions with EE can be as positive at this one.

Great choice of phone by the way, I hope you enjoy using it when it arrives 🙂

Jon