Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Pixel 6 Preorder issue

I tried ordering the Pixel 6 the night before it's release as there was an offer of Bose headphones with the phone. So I went through and got sent a confirmation email. However when I ring up, the order was not found and got lost, I have managed to g...

Spinning wheel next to 4g on iPhone no data coming trough.

Sometimes I’m experiencing no internet data coming to my iPhone while normally connect to 4g. I noticed that while this is happening a wheel is spinning next to 4g on top bar. I tried restarting iPhone and restarting network settings but it’s not hel...

Jakub1324 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Purchasing Add-On Data Pack - No Internet

Hello, My first post here so I hope this in the right place.I have an EE 4GEE wifi box that I occasionally use when travelling and therefore use PAYG.I have been attempting for the majority of this afternoon to purchase a data add-on for this device....

DJB159 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Tab S7+

Have EE stopped selling the Tab S7+ as I can't seem to find it listed on the site

Doink by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No service after sim swap

Good morning. I have swapped my sim over from a Samsung s9plus to an iPhone 8. Both phones a locked to EE but I have no service on the iPhone. I’ve updated my iPhone, reset settings and turned on and off but nothing seems to work.  any ideas as to wh...

Rosco_92 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Still waiting

I received an email from ee yesterday saying my order is on its way and that it is with the DPD courier. I called ee to see if they had tracking information and couldn’t help. I still haven’t received tracking information and DPD don’t seem to have a...

NRay95 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Number transfer

Hi -please help…I have been with o2 for last 10 years.Decided to change to EE due to better signal in my area.I closed my account with o2 ,in EE shop apparently everything was sorted and my number would be transferred on Friday…that did not happen…ca...

Iwo1 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

An old but unresolved Orange lock prob

I had a contract with Orange on PAYG.many years ago The sim got lost and the phone has been unused for years. I have contacted EE over and over again but I still can't get an unlocking code or even progress towards one. After 35 mins the chat line ca...

Frangog by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPad 2021

Hi  I ordered iPad 2021 64gb in silver at the beginning of October, awaiting stock. Do you know yet when stock is due? 

Cb1233 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful