Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Can’t “see” Apple Tv as a smart benefit

Hii recently upgraded to a plan with Smart benefits. I originally chose Apple Music, but now I can change it, Apple TV and Apple  arcade are not in the list of available options ? can anyone advise please? c

Cramar by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can’t upgrade

Trying to upgrade as I’m due & every phone says no plans. I call EE & they can’t give me the offer they have online for the phone I want. Why? 

Lisia80 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Watch 7 Delay…AGAIN

So the website for the 45 Starlight changed to usually dispatched within 7 days on 18/10. When I preordered it said 14 days. 14 days from 15/10 is today. Yet the website still says usually dispatched within 7 days. My estimated timeframe has gone fro...

My order

Would like to know where my order is I had a confirmation text and the person I spoke to on phone said to expect next day but the email tracking just says awaiting confirmation for delivery date iv had nothing eles just a text

From "3" to EE (UK) No Mobile Data

Hello Community. I have a Samsung J4+ with Android that I bought from "Three" UK and changed to EE (UK) keeping my previous number but I have no mobile data although I check my plan on "My EE" and it is correct. I tried changing APN, VPN, restarting ...

Can't use add to plan

Hey there, whenever I go to add to plan and click on a product to see if I am eligible, it tells me to log in, even though I already am. When I press the login button, it takes me a website which says "Unfortunately, we couldn't log you in, but you c...

Maciek06 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! 4G watch claim deadline

Hi, I just ordered the Samsung Flip 3 which has a resemble Samsung Gear 4 watch. I read the offer ends November 4th, however the order is still on hold (waiting on stock I think).If this order arrives after 4th is it still redeemable, as it's one of ...

corky100 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

In stock or not? Note 20 Ultra

So I spoke to EE on the phone yesterday and paid for an early upgrade to a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 ultra, black 256GB. All good so far, EE rep assures me its in stock and will be with me the following day.  Follwoing day rolls around (today 23.09.21) ...

Can't call 150

I can't call out or receive calls from my Android phone

Foluke1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful