cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

From "3" to EE (UK) No Mobile Data

JoseMarillion
Investigator
Investigator

Hello Community.

I have a Samsung J4+ with Android that I bought from "Three" UK and changed to EE (UK) keeping my previous number but I have no mobile data although I check my plan on "My EE" and it is correct. I tried changing APN, VPN, restarting and still not working.

Can someone help me?!!  PLEASE!!!! 

THANK YOU!!!!

8 REPLIES 8
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @JoseMarillion

Welcome to the community. 🙂

Have you tried backing up your phone and resetting your phone to factory settings?

Chris

Hello Chris.

No I did not. Do I need to back up my files an data from my mobile If I do that?

Thank you for your support.

Christopher_G

Yes, I've included a link with some instructions on my previous reply, @JoseMarillion.

Chris

Hi @JoseMarillion ,

If you plan to factory reset your device, you may as well give the below a try as it will do no harm given you plan to essentially wipe the device anyway. Good luck!

https://setup-ee.wdsglobal.com/internet

-- 
Contract SIM: Plan | Data | Usage | Check Status | Abroad | Chat | SMS | APN | PM
Wired: Check Speed | Test Socket | Faults | fast.com | speedtest.net

Hi Chris

I factory reseted my mobile and still the same problem; no acces to mobile data, not even the icon "4G" appears on the top of the screen. I called to 150 and they "refreshed" my system they said but nothing again. I checked de APN settings from EE to Android divices, nothing. Checked again my mobile, Samsung J4 Plus, and it works with 4G.

Can you tell me what I need to try now please?

Thank you

Hi Mike

I factory reseted my mobile and stiil not working the internet mobile data.

Thank you.

Christopher_G

Thanks for trying that, @JoseMarillion.

I'd recommend speaking to our technical support team again so they can continue looking into this.

Let us know what happens, it would be interesting to know what caused this.

Chris

@JoseMarillion  Can you make/receive calls and texts ?