cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Chat

Calvinmiller76
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I've got some extra data to use up so if anyone wants to chat/txt,  I'm here ! Should be getting Ghostbusters tomorrow,  I'll let you know if it's any good, 😱

24 REPLIES 24
mikeliuk
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Is that Ghostbusters: Afterlife on some streaming service? 🤠

Does anyone know whether a Disney+ annual subscription will renew at GBP 59.99 or GBP 79.99 based on the fact the original annual subscription was at GBP 59.99 ? I read that early subscribers will remain on the lower price but I wasn't all that early in subscribing.

-- 
Contract SIM: Plan | Data | Usage | Check Status | Abroad | Chat | SMS | APN | PM
Wired: Check Speed | Test Socket | Faults | fast.com | speedtest.net

I'll let you know tommorow,  !

Hi @Calvinmiller76 

Got Ghostbusters. The Eternals is also out today 😉

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Just went out to run 2.8 km in the cold and dark. Think I'm going to try that after work instead of after dinner next time.

Isn't Eternals out on 12th Jan? I would have watched it today if I'd known. I miss Star Trek: Discovery. Looking forward to Star Trek: Picard still 😄

As I stare at a blank Disney+ UI, I remember I'm on Reserve Data for another few days so no 4K HDR for me. 😂

-- 
Contract SIM: Plan | Data | Usage | Check Status | Abroad | Chat | SMS | APN | PM

I'll try and check Eternals out, well done you wots 2.8 km in miles, ?

Wot did you think of Ghostbusters,  ?

I really enjoyed Ghostbusters: Afterlife in IMAX. All the bits with humans in were great and I liked the characters and the acting. The bits with the ghosts I didn't like so much and I felt they missed an opportunity to give a plausible backstory to the villains, which were too derivative.

A search engine tells me 2.8 km is 1.74 miles which sounds much less impressive. 😂

I'm quite disappointed I didn't get a chance to see Eternals a second time in a cinema as I was being cheap and waiting for a free voucher. Was told by a family member that vouchers can be used as part payment for IMAX with a surcharge which seems a great way to see big movies soon to come out. Want to try that Lidl app cinema society thing for cheap cinema tickets. 😁

-- 

Cool

5.5 km (3.4 miles) in 37 mins earlier this evening in like 3 C, second lap was pretty difficult but I think I can complete a Parkrun now. 😃

Currently watching Disney+ Eternals on Reserve Data. Claims to be HDR on 2 Mbps but it's so dark even on OLED. I'm reminded of how much I was anticipating and looking forward to Eternals before it was released. It wasn't perfect but I wasn't disappointed. 😊

--