Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

iPhone 13

I pre ordered the iPhone 13 pro max 125g in rose gold when it was available to pre order. After 4 weeks on waiting I called in to ask was is going on, the person who helped me removed my original order (which I didn't know he would do ) to be able to...

keyla_s by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order iPhone 13 pro max 128gb blue

I ordered my iPhone 13 Pro Max 5G 128GB Sierra Blue — I know there is a waiting time but it’s been over a month and for some reason I have moved to “dispatch in 24h” on my status for the last 4 days!!! Not good service guys. Can I expect my phone soo...

URGENT No confirmation email

HiI placed an order via phonecall earlier today around 1pm and haven't received any email. I was told it will arrive Monday and I'd get a text from EE, but im unsure if the order has gone through as I have no email? Please confirm if this is correct/...

Burgo by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order status changing

Can anyone explain to me why a couple of day ago I had a expected date on my iPhone 13 and now when I can eventually look it now says awaiting confirmation and that my order is on track

Resolved! iPhone 13 pro max

Can anyone help ive recieved my phone , do I need to wait for a new SIM card for the 5G or do I just put my current sim in ? 

New Voicemail message on my handset, can't clear it

I have a message showing on my BT DECT handset that says 'NEW VOICEMAIL'. I can't clear it, I don't have the 1571 service activated, I have no messages on my BT answerphone. Can anyone help me with where this message is coming from? I have two handse...

JoPlums by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Contract ended 10 months ago

Contact ended 10 months ago and I didn’t realise as I have been paying for my contract as normal. called EE to discuss as my handset was paid of in January so asked them when they sent me notifications as I have not had any emails or text (they advis...

Narnie by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

New PAYG Packs

For the last year I have been buying a £15 Pack every 30 days. I ensured that I had topped up enough credit for the Pack to automatically renew.The PACK15 gives me unlimited UK Calll minutes, unlimited SMS texts and 8GB of Data. I have also accrued 4...

j0hnh4rv3y by Established Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 6 Helpful