cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPhone 13

keyla_s
Investigator
Investigator

I pre ordered the iPhone 13 pro max 125g in rose gold when it was available to pre order. After 4 weeks on waiting I called in to ask was is going on, the person who helped me removed my original order (which I didn't know he would do ) to be able to see other order options and when I told him I wanted to stick to my original order he tells me that he cancelled it and that he told me he would when he clearly did not and as the calls are recorded I have proof. He then assured me that if I chose the silver colour I would only have to wait 7 days max. now 2 weeks later the order has been pushed back 2 times and it says it will be arriving on the 19-23 of November that is nearly 9 weeks after I ordered it. This is absolutely ridiculous!!! 

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@keyla_s  What call was recorded?  It might say “ Your call might be recorded for training purposes”.  That doesn’t mean it has been.     

As for changing your order there is no guarantee that you’ll get it on a set date because the devices are sent out on a first come first served basis and EE doesn’t know how many Apple will ship them.   And if you look at the EE website it says that model type is

“Expect despatch in more than 28 days”.  

So you’ll never get it within 7 days you actually have another 2+ weeks to go still.      

Well then the person should not have said that they were in stock and it would be dispatched in 7 days. They are just giving out false and misleading  information, as I said if I would have known that even with this colour ( silver) it would take a long time I would of stuck with the gold colour way which i originally wanted. @Chris_B