Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Mobile data management

Recently I have noticed external opportunists piggy backing my mobile data when an app or apps are ‘on’ causing a little havoc inside the home! Switching all iPhone apps off when not in use helps. Download only, no streaming (Google etc.). Enjoy the ...

SparkleT by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

APN Settings For Aftermarket Router

Hi, I took out a 30day Unlimited Data Sim only plan as I would like to use this in a router that I already own. Can someone please confirm what the APN settings should be and if a username and password is required? many thanks.

Refund Letter

Hi, I received a letter dated 21 September 2021 telling me that a mistake had been made with at least one of my bills and that I would get a refund within 7 working days.It never arrived. So I contacted customer service on the number given in the let...

tenpigs by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ordered Sept 27 -- Iphone 13 promax 128GB graphite

Hi team, @Leanne_T  I ordered my iphone 13 promax 128GB in Graphite via the online portal on 27 September. Any idea of wait time, please? It's been over 28 days & I have had zero updates & the tracking shows nothing. Are you receiving any stock or no...

_Jrey by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Trade in

Oh traded her phone in that was received on 7th. Now,(23 days later) no payment has been received in bank, and emails aren't being replied to. What now?

Pete1904 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Samsung Z Flip3 trade in deal

Hi Does anyone know if the Samsung phone you trade in has to be your most current contract or can it be from a previous one as long as its an eligible model? ThanksSarah 

Resolved! Bt ultimate fire tv

Hi , I have bt ultimate smart add on, and it says on the website that you can watch it on fire tv. But when I try to log on it says I need to upgrade?

Cannot purchase add-on data

Hi I got the sms from EE said my data ran out and I can buy extra data through Add-On.  However, it keeps saying error for 2 days and I tried to sms to 150 to "ADD DATA", i got the below sms reply: Sorry, there is an issue at the moment and your pack...

lalasmile by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 3 Helpful