cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Ordered Sept 27 -- Iphone 13 promax 128GB graphite

_Jrey
Explorer

Hi team, @Leanne_T 

I ordered my iphone 13 promax 128GB in Graphite via the online portal on 27 September. Any idea of wait time, please? It's been over 28 days & I have had zero updates & the tracking shows nothing. Are you receiving any stock or nothing? 

Thanks!

11 REPLIES 11
Dh71
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Has anyone else ordered 128gb Sierra blue around the 29th and had any real updates? Order number is 001953

Yeah I ordered the same colour and memory. The tracking changed to "dispatch expected in 24 hours" but that was around 4 days ago. So don't think it means much. I ordered on the 01/10. 

Dh71
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@laurenralphy 

it’s really just a big joke now… mines also been sitting on dispatch in 24hr for a while but also been told not to rely on the tracker makes me wonder why they’d even give us them in the first place🙄I wonder if 02, three ect are having the same problems lol x

Dph1982
Investigator
Investigator

Mine has been on “dispatch expected within 24 hours” for over a week!! I’ve been waiting 38 days now!! 

Joke best of switching networks now shambles 

Eilixh19
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I order the 27th too, same model. I got expected dispatch in 24 hours on monday. That was 4 days ago🤦🏻‍♀️

katelynj9
Visitor

I ordered the same make/ model on the same date and it still only says order confirmed! i rung at the beginning of october and they said i’d receive it at the beginning of the week at the end of october, well here i am still waiting at the end of the october, end of the week! such a joke!

@Dh71 just checked it again this morning. Its changed back to order confirmed now. And a message to say "sorry your delivery date has changed". That the order has been held up. Think it'll be a while 😫

Dh71
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@laurenralphy 

Ive just checked there and mines done the exact same thing😞absolute nightmare x