cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

In stock or not? Note 20 Ultra

funkyspaceman
Explorer

So I spoke to EE on the phone yesterday and paid for an early upgrade to a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 ultra, black 256GB. All good so far, EE rep assures me its in stock and will be with me the following day.  Follwoing day rolls around (today 23.09.21) and my order now says on backorder. As of 3.00Pm today, main EE shop page shows that exact model as in stock. Can anyone shed any light on this for me?

5 REPLIES 5
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @funkyspaceman.

Welcome to the community.

Did you get this update from our online order tracker page?

Have you had any communication from DPD?

Jon

Hi Jon,

This has seemingly updated overnight, tracking now shows as 'order dispatched' but then also still says 'Back order confirmed' below that. No DPD communication yet. To be fair, I've been with EE for over a decade and this is the first time I've experienced any sort of stock/delivery issues, so not complaining, just wanted clarification!

thanks

James

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @funkyspaceman.

This is definitely a step in the right direction.

As soon as it's out for delivery DPD will text you with your one-hour delivery slot.

Let us know when it arrives.

Jon

I want one of these phones(Note 20 Ultra) also as it is the natural upgrade to my Note 10+ i have but EE wont source one for me. I have been waiting to upgrade to this phone since it came out and now it's proving so difficult to upgrade. The say its all simple to do it online but its worse than over the phone!

I need some help and i dont really wsnt to switch to 3 network just to get the device that i want.

Im just outside of my 24 month contract.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Raspah221

Welcome to the community.

As far as I can see, they're currently out of stock. You can sign up to be notified if/when they come back into stock, if you haven't already.

Chris