Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

EE haven’t asked for my upgrade trade in phone

Hi I recently upgraded my phone through EE’s sales team over the phone and I’ve had the new phone a few weeks but haven’t heard anything from EE about getting my trade in handset back to them. I don’t want to suddenly be charged for not fulfilling my...

HamishS by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

No contact

Hi all, I can get some help by chatting? Because I’m not in UK atm and I broke my ship I can’t contact to EE by calling

Sorry, we can't show your order details right now.

Ordered new upgrade to Google 6 pro 256GB last week and was told around 1 week for delivery.  I have not heard anything since and I just keep getting the above message with regards to order tracking online. Is anyone able to update me on the possible...

No update on order

i placed an order last week and still haven't had any update on my order, i keep tracking my order but it hasn’t changed since i placed the order, it is still saying it is awaiting confirmation so no sign of it being dispatched anytime soon.  I haven...

iPad Air 10.9 Inch Rose Gold

I ordered the apple iPad Air 10.9 inch 64gb rose gold on the 28th November 2021 and I’ve still heard nothing.. but I didn’t get an email to say it wasn’t in stock? could someone help me out pleased thanks 

No luck trying to unlock my Samsung A71

HelloI have been with EE since March 2021 and got a 2 year deal including a Samsung A71 but after months of hating using it, I went back to an iPhone and bought one outright.i want to give the Samsung phone to my dad but the phone cannot be unlocked ...

Hayet by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! iPad delivery

I placed and order on Saturday the 5th for an IPad Air 10.9 inch and when i try to track my order i get this reply "Sorry, we can't show your order details right now. Don't worry, we'll keep you updated on the progress of your order by text or email....

Resolved! Christmas gift delayed delivery

So got trackng info saying my switch was dispatched only yo wake up to message from DHL saying its delayed contact sender. Tried ringing g kondor but both there number arnt ringing its like there disconnected anyone else have this proble. Ee can't he...

Sammi4 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

unlocking my 4gEE mini wifi router

I am at a loss as to how to use an alternative sim in this device.  I purchased it from Currys last week and need to add more data but dont want to be stuck with just EE as I can get better data deal elsewhere.  I have set up an account and tried to ...