cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPad delivery

Janehard01
Contributor
Contributor

I placed and order on Saturday the 5th for an IPad Air 10.9 inch and when i try to track my order i get this reply 

"Sorry, we can't show your order details right now. 

Don't worry, we'll keep you updated on the progress of your order by text or email. Keep an eye out for these updates from EE or from our courier DPD."

I haven’t heard anything from EE, can somebody please let me know what’s going on with my order. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks @Janehard01

The iPad Air 10.9-inch 64GB Rose Gold, is showing ' Out of stock now, we’ll deliver to you as soon as we receive stock from our Supplier'

Once your iPad has been dispatched you will receive a text or email from DPD with tracking details for your delivery.

Leanne.

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Janehard01  No you be here can give you updates on your order as this is a public forum you’ll have to call customer services about this. 

Is there any way you can check stock or tell me when stock is expected, I couldn’t get through to customer services earlier. 

Thankyou. 

Leanne_T

Hi @Janehard01

Thanks for coming to the community.

Could you let me know the memory size and colour you have ordered?

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Hi, 

I have ordered the iPad Air 10.9 inch

Rose gold 

64GB

The order was done online on Saturday the 5th

Leanne_T

Thanks @Janehard01

The iPad Air 10.9-inch 64GB Rose Gold, is showing ' Out of stock now, we’ll deliver to you as soon as we receive stock from our Supplier'

Once your iPad has been dispatched you will receive a text or email from DPD with tracking details for your delivery.

Leanne.

Thankyou, do you have any idea on when you may receive stock? 

Leanne_T

Hi @Janehard01

Sorry, this is all the information we have.

If you would like to look into changing your order to another model, give us a call on 150 our Mobile Care team will be happy to help.

Leanne.

Hiya how long does delivery from your supplier take for the iPad Air 10.9 inch 256gb green, cause o was confused on the phone to the guy I want talking to he said It would be delivered Monday but it’s not in stock?

James_B

Hi @Shan2203,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

That model is currently dispatching within seven days of order.

Hope this helps.

James