cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPad delivery

Janehard01
Contributor
Contributor

I placed and order on Saturday the 5th for an IPad Air 10.9 inch and when i try to track my order i get this reply 

"Sorry, we can't show your order details right now. 

Don't worry, we'll keep you updated on the progress of your order by text or email. Keep an eye out for these updates from EE or from our courier DPD."

I haven’t heard anything from EE, can somebody please let me know what’s going on with my order. 

28 REPLIES 28

So say I ordered this Friday 4th it will leave this Friday 11th is this correct?

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Shan2203

Your iPad should be expected by Friday the 11th. 

Katie 🙂

Hi Katie,

perfect  thank you for confirming.

take care ☺️

Katie_B

No problem @Shan2203

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask us here on the community. 

Have a wonderful day, 

Katie 🙂

Hi, do you have any more information of when the iPad Air 10.9 inch 64gb rose gold will be in stock as this was ordered on Saturday the 5th and I have not heard anything of EE since Saturday. 

Katie_B

Hello @Janehard01

Thanks for coming back to the community. 

I currently can't see any more information regarding the iPad Air 10.9 in Rose Gold other than we are awaiting stock from the supplier and will deliver to you as soon as possible. 

As soon as there is an update on your order you will be notified. 

Katie 🙂

I ordered my iPad Air on December 8th and was told it was guaranteed to arrive before Christmas. Since then I have had no communication from EE and when I rang I was told I would have to speak to the people in the shop, only problem is the shop is now close due to lockdown. I am very dissatisfied with the level of service and lack of communication, particularly as I was advised to order a more expensive model to guarantee arrival before Christmas. Ringing helpline appears to be a waste of time as you g t told it is a retail issue and can’t be dealt with by the online team. 

James_B

Hi @Mribbeck,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Due to a delay from the manufacturer, a small number of customers who ordered certain models of iPad from us will unfortunately see a delay in receiving them. While the vast majority of our customers will receive their devices as normal, we’re contacting those affected to apologise for the inconvenience this causes and to provide them with a gesture of goodwill. We will also be providing them with regular updates until their iPads arrive.

James

I ordered an iPad Air from an EE shop

on December 8th. I was persuaded to order a more expensive model by the sales assistant as it was in stock and I would get it before Christmas. I asked the question three times if it would arrive in time and was assured three times it would. It was supposed to be a present. Since then the only contact I have had from EE is a call from the sales assistant to say the iPad is not arriving, nothing else at all. When I rang EE direct got through to someone who advised me to go back to the shop, which is not an option due to lockdown. I have to say for an organisation the size of EE the level of  customer care can only be described as appalling. I have been a customer of EE for many years and feel very badly let down.

Considering the order was made in December 8th would have expected to hear from you by now. As I said there has been no contact or information. You have put a solved sticker on my post, that is certainly not the case as far as I am concerned.